A while back I set out to thank God for five things EVERY Friday. I figured five was a nice, doable number. Even on particularly bad days I figured I could scrounge up five blessings. Plus, it sounds pretty. Five. Friday...
But, since starting life out on the road this week I've pretty much forgotten which way is up, much less what day it is. Or to blog about it.
So, here's some gratitudes a little late to you. (And a little redundant to God, who has already heard about all of them.)
In a nonsensical order...
1. Flickr. I really enjoy sharing pictures and this seems to be a good way to do it. (Again, these are raw straight-out-of-the-camera, which is why you may see duplicates, bad lighting, things I should and will be digitally cropping out.)
2. Finding our way. Without Garmen (Ginny's navigational system) we would probably still be somewhere in Oklahoma right now. Possibly being eaten by (or eating) Big Foot.
3. Faith. It doesn't always come easy, but I'm so glad when it kicks in like cruise control. And suddenly the pressure is lifted and peace takes its place.
4. Fearless people who are living their dreams. More on this subject later.
5. Fireworks stands. They are EVERYWHERE. And for some reason they make me smile. Don't know if it's the faded paint or the promise of blowing things up, but I sure do love 'em.
I know that was random, but there you have it. Now it's your turn.
What are five (or more) things you're thankful for?????