1. It's always nice when I get to start the day with a fresh pot of coffee, prepared by my favorite barista hubby.
2. This was our first time making (and my first time eating) brussel sprouts; we roasted them with a bit of olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic. They were surprisingly delicious, not at all what I expected.
3. Cooking together has become one of my favorite things (even though he mostly does the cooking and I mostly do the dishes; we work with the talents we were given).
4. My Valentine's flowers hung on a really long time, which was nice. They kept me company on my longest work days.
5. Fake bacon, lettuce, no tomato for me sandwiches made for a nice little lunch break. (And yes; that's veggie bacon. It's much better than it sounds.)
6. My favorite mug makes early mornings a bit easier to swallow.
7. Driving to meet new friends for lunch downtown, I was amazed how much the rainy city streets of Dallas reminded me of our trip to New York.
8. We're lucky enough to live close enough that we can get our cardio walking to the nearest Starbucks. It's a little weird, but whatever works.
9. Mikael and I took a little roadtrip Thursday night. It was lots of fun, and the drive sure was pretty.
10. I met a friend for BBQ Friday, and lucky me she brought along a cute lil' man she was babysitting. Our table proved a great spot not only to catch up over pulled pork and potato salad, but for his darling red truck to go for a cruise.
12. This pretty little basil plant lived to fight another week (though he did not fare so well this Monday night, wah wahh).
13. I can't get enough Cuties lately. They're just so delicious, and adorable.